The Little Green Frog

Ramblings of my motherhood experience with knitting and other projects thrown in.

Monday, February 02, 2009

New Do




Miss Mad thought she wanted a pixie cut and started doing it herself. She was left with Gma and Gpa when I ran to Home Depot the other day. And I came home to almost all of her hair in a bag. At least she cleaned up that mess. I picked her up and put her in the car and to the salon we went. She sat perfectly still for the lady. She liked it.
Until bed, she didn't want to have pixie hair any more. She wanted pig tails.
I did get my hair trimmed while there.


1 Comments:

  • At 10:07 PM, Blogger Nichol said…

    Oh my! I can so relate to this one!!! What is it with children needing to cut their own hair? Really is it soo irresitable that they can't keep from doing it?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home