The Little Green Frog

Ramblings of my motherhood experience with knitting and other projects thrown in.

Friday, January 23, 2009

oh my....

Rebekah reads my blog!!!


in other news.....

E got word yesterday that he got off of work early for one thing and that he had today off. Luckily he has like 7 weeks of vacation time so it's paid.
Mad and I had already made plans to go to the indoor play park at C's school with our mama friend Kathy and her son D. Her other son I, goes to the school too but he's in kg. Anyways. I got a phone call from Allison asking if I wanted to come up and help build a chicken tractor. I called E to ask if he wanted to go help, he said sure. So instead of running to the 'Couv and trying to make it back to East Gresham in time to pick C up, I made a mama decision for him to leave school early. He didn't have all of his work done, so he needs to write down 10 nouns for Monday, but woohoo, we all get to go and the mama doesn't have to be rushed. (side note, on the way to school, C out of the blue asked if we could go visit M &M (Allison's two oldest) on his next day of no school. I would have been a bad mama if I went and not taken him.

So we ate lunch, E packed the car with tools, and we headed to the 'Couv. The kids had a blast! and no major fights! Not even between Mad and the third M. And the mamas got to talk cause E did all the work!!!!!

Allison did send us home with 19 eggs. I should take the post office box and peanuts back to her so she can hand out eggs to the next person. E was happy enough to just take eggs since this mama said she'd hug a tree tonight.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:14 PM, Blogger Allison said…

    You should hug a tree again so he will come and make me another one. lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home