The Little Green Frog

Ramblings of my motherhood experience with knitting and other projects thrown in.

Friday, October 10, 2008

school photo woes

Carson had his pics taken at school and I got the proofs emailed to me.

Is it just me or is there a face coming out of nowhere?

Needs a different background color for his hair?

Do I need to look at it on a different screen?

Ugh I want to support the photographer as she's local and not a big company that usually does school photos.

But I'm not happy with them.

Will I grow to love it?

Should I just buy the smallest package and call it good?

3 Comments:

  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger Allison said…

    I think they are cute!! There is always lots of face in school pictures. His hair does kind of blend in. If you are unhappy so retakes. They should offer retakes. Most school's do as some kids are not there on pic day and some photos just don't turn out. :)

     
  • At 9:24 AM, Blogger Amoreena said…

    Aw, he does look pretty sweet. I agree that the background isn't the greatest color for him but he still looks good. If they don't have retakes I'd probably buy the smallest package.

     
  • At 8:58 PM, Blogger Leah Perlingieri said…

    yeah it looks like typical school photo quality to me....buy the small package. he sure does look like a cutie pie though!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home