The Little Green Frog

Ramblings of my motherhood experience with knitting and other projects thrown in.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Save a Sack

Save a Sac
Save a Sack
Creative name? I need a name for the little sacks/bags that I'm making. I'm in the process of making 30 for Carson's school. For his birthday snack, he wants goldfish. And instead of sending plastic baggies or paper cups to put them in, I thought I'd make little sacks for them.

They aren't as detailed as the ones that I'll have at the craft fair in Vanc. There's no "handle" on the school ones. I'll get pics up as soon as they are done. like tonight. cause well they have to be done for tomorrow!

The great thing, they can be used for other things, like collecting treasures!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 8:11 PM, Blogger FannyHams said…

    well honestly when i see the word sac or sack i think of scrotum. lol. i know, how thrid grade right? lol.
    how about Save a Snack? or SaveSacks?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home