The Little Green Frog

Ramblings of my motherhood experience with knitting and other projects thrown in.

Monday, October 20, 2008

School Pics Update

So I asked for retakes. Knowing that she was going to use the same background. I thought I would try and offset the color with a bright shirt. And I asked Carson not to squint. We practiced "opening" our eyes when taking pictures. And I asked him not to do a cheesy smile. I thought that maybe, it could have been the fake smile and squinty eyes that really didn't do the photo justice.

So retakes were on Friday. I had to go into the office before picking him up to let the school know that he wasn't going to be there on Monday because of a doctors appt. Gosh I need to remember that we just can't do middle of the day anymore. It interferes with school time. And the secretary said that the photographer took him and another redhead out and did pictures next to a tree and with the new brickwork as the background on a couple of the pics. I was really excited to hear this!!!!
The photographer sent 3 proofs:



So I really like the first one, but he's squinting. The third one looks like he's got a structure growing out of his head.
Eric and I agreed on the 2nd picture.

Soooo much better than the first background!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 9:25 AM, Blogger Leah Perlingieri said…

    those look 1000 times better! good call on the blue shirt....what a happy looking boy!

     
  • At 9:25 AM, Blogger Allison said…

    Oh it looks so much better! Yay for her doing a new background.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home