The Little Green Frog

Ramblings of my motherhood experience with knitting and other projects thrown in.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

it's been a long time

C-man as Ben 10 Alien Force. Jacket is a Kwik Sew pattern made with JA blizzard fleece.

Since brother was Ben10, sis had to be Gwen. Farbenmix Zoe pattern made with JA fleece.



Mad in her hippo dress with Aunt Sharon. The story behind the shirt is from this song . I wasn't able to find a hippo for her, but I knew the JA had this hippo fabric. I bought the last 2 yards they had and made this dress and pants/leggings. The dress is Farbenmix Olivia and the hood is lined in the same red that I made the pants. And you don't see the two rows of ruffles that are on the bottom of the legs. Maybe I can get another shot of the complete outfit. Oh and her uncles found a mama and baby hippo for her that she carries everywhere!







Snow storm 08. Those are rose bushes sticking out on the left. and a half burried snow man in the yard.






The chicken coop in the snow. do you like the drifts up the left side there? sooo glad Eric brought home some plywood, that I franticly painted in the garage with the left over red and white paint we had. (I personally didn't want to go buy more paint, so we ended up with some pink boards. and the "inside" didn't get painted, oops, maybe I should have gotten more paint.)
Another shot of the coop. We had to put a tarp over the house portion of it because the snow would find it's way in under the hinged portion of the roof. Also glad that we put cardboard up in the "upper" windows. There was also a couple of heatlamps in there and an electric tape to keep the water from freezing.








C-man's snow cave. He thought of it after it snowed a ton, guess it was a place for him to sit. very awkwardly but hey, he had fun doing it.



Anyways, that's all the photos that I have thanks to a computer crash.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:45 AM, Blogger Rebekah said…

    You blogged! OMG, I thought you were dead. Or in a hole. Welcome out of the hole!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home