The Little Green Frog

Ramblings of my motherhood experience with knitting and other projects thrown in.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Chickens, Cats, Traps and Neighbors, oh my...

I was going to write it out but got distracted, had to do the dishes, and have come to not write out my thoughts. I was able to vent to a third party, thanks A. :)

In other news.......


The girls are going into the henhouse easy peasy now. I just have to tap on the side of the house and in they go. I'm excited that I don't have to chase each of them down to go into the house now. The dog still gets excited when they stretch their legs and wings, but for the most part is calming down. I haven't had to put a muzzle on her for a couple of days now. (She was attacking the fence, so I would put a muzzle on her if she wanted by the fence.) Now she'll lay close to the fence watching her chicken TV.

E is trying to figure out how to put a roof on the run. Right now we just have a tarp covering most of it. But I hate ducking and it's not predator proof. So it's a priority right now. (thought the girls are locked up in the house at night, I still worry.)

Uhm....what else?..... MadCars are just that. They're crazy. It's like the sun is spawning new, wild, crazy children for me. All the rain and now the sun to make it grow. Oye vay! It probably doesn't help that gpa buys sugarcicles for them to "cool" down with.

I better get to bed. well the kids to bed. nite.....

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 10:29 PM, Blogger Allison said…

    No problem! Glad the chickens are doing well. MadCars :lol took me a minute. Let Grandpa feed them sugar he gets to enjoy it and send them back, you too will have that pleasure one day. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home