The Little Green Frog

Ramblings of my motherhood experience with knitting and other projects thrown in.

Friday, May 30, 2008

New members of the H.-D. house

I was perusing craigslist and a lady was selling 2 barred rocks, 2-4 weeks away from laying eggs. I emailed her and was the second in line. I didn't think that I would get them, but she emailed me back and said that the first person never called/showed, so if I wanted them, then they were mine. wooohoooo! We went and picked them up tonight.

One is a bit bigger then the other but they're the same age. She had just gotten them, but the larger one kept flying over to the neighbors'. Mad was sooo excited, she's now saying that she wants a chicken birthday.

I can't find the camera to computer cord or I would upload some pics. Maybe later I can find it.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home