The Little Green Frog

Ramblings of my motherhood experience with knitting and other projects thrown in.

Thursday, May 01, 2008

just a little vent

so I have my "chores" all set out by the day. Mon is the upstairs bathroom, Tues our bedroom, Wed is outside toys, Thurs Dining room, Friday Living room, Sat Kids bedroom, and Sund is the kitchen. And it works when I can do them.


My problem. Some one in the house has a job at night and sleeps all day. So not only am I trying to keep the kids from screaming/yelling/running/ jumping/ any and all noises that could cause one to wake up, I can't fucking do my "chores" until said person is awake. aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggghghhhhhhhhhhh. So while keeping the kids quite, there's only soo much I can do, put dishes away and laundry. Everything else is too noisy. Heck it's a wonder I can do the sewing machine during daylight hours.

I just want to be able to clean the friccking house when I want to. Hell it's not like this person does anything to help clean. I feel like I'm the house bitch. Cooking and doing dishes and cleaning the fucking house. Uhm the kids don't even want to clean thier toys cause no one else is cleaning but mom.

I just want to go on strike but then I know that nothing will get done. The kids will be hungry and we won't have any dishes to eat off of.

It puts this mama in a cranky mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home