The Little Green Frog

Ramblings of my motherhood experience with knitting and other projects thrown in.

Friday, April 11, 2008

Catching up



We are finally settled into the house. It's a little rough with the kids cause there's more rooms, so that means there are more rooms to tornado through. And the weather has been raining or cold so there has been no outside time lately. Today is suppose to be better with the weather so maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to clean a room and keep it that way... at least for a couple of hours.




I haven't been crafting too much as I'm still trying to organize. I am working on a couple of pairs of longies. Each stratigically placed throughout the house so I can work on them little by little. I do have my sewing set up and have done some potty covers for Milagros and have made a raglan shirt for each of the kids. I don't have pics yet as the camera battery was dead and now I think the shirts are in the dirty clothes.




The only other sewing I've done was this

It's the Round Neck Top Pattern from That*Darn*Cat. I was over at sewingmamas.com and she needed testers. Mad picked out the fabrics and buttons. It's a bad pic as I finished the top last night and she was already in bed. I'm sure she'll want to wear it today and it's suppose to be sunny so I'm hoping to get a better pic of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home