The Little Green Frog

Ramblings of my motherhood experience with knitting and other projects thrown in.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

My Baby is 1!

Today is Miss M's birthday! I feel so bad because we decided not to have a party. Since we are in the middle of packing and there are boxes everywhere, it's not ideal to have people over to party. We thought about having it at a park but the weather in June during the Rose Festival are not usually cooperative. It usually rains for the week and then when the festivities are over, the sun comes out for the summer. But of course, the weather is great for the week so far.

We did go to the Jr Rose Festival Parade today. It was fun. We were able to see some friends while there and the kids had a blast. Miss M wouldn't keep her hat on so I was concerned the whole time about her burning. I'm hoping she'll darken up like mama and tan.

Mr C enjoyed everything about the parade. Gpa gave him $20 for the street vendors. He got some cotton candy and a couple of yoyo balls. He gave one to sis for her birthday present.

Afterwards, C commented that Miss M had a HUGE birthday party. Why couldn't he have a parade on his birthday. I reminded him he gets to go trick or treating for his.

I forgot the camera so no pix of the event. Hopefully the kids will crash early so I can get some sleep too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home