The Little Green Frog

Ramblings of my motherhood experience with knitting and other projects thrown in.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Can you have too much yarn?

So we are packing and I packed my yarn :( And Daddio realized how much I have. EEEEKKKKK I have 2 big boxes of yarn. Okay so I didn't realize I had that much yarn. As soon as we move, I think I need to destash....But which do I keep? Oh

On other news I finished Katja. It seems big on Miss M but I haven't washed and blocked yet so since it's cotton, I'm hoping that it will shrink a bit. I did a guage swatch too and my gauge was fine so I'm hoping that blocking it will fit the bigness of it. I'll get pics tomorrow.

I was thinking of making a little shrug to go over katja. I'll the patterns that I've seen are for older kids so I think as my first winging it project, it's gonna be a shrug.

I'll probably start C's wizard hat out of New KNits on the bLock. I think he's feeling left out of knitting world since I haven't knitted him anything in a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home