The Little Green Frog

Ramblings of my motherhood experience with knitting and other projects thrown in.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Sunshiney Day

It was a beautiful weekend here in Ptown. C stayed with gma & papa for the weekend. Papa thought we needed a break from each other. I think he was right. C and I are too much alike. Both very bull headed. He wants it his way and I want it mine.
He had a wonderful time with papa, partly cause papa bought him a Fantastic 4 kite. C's on a super hero kick.

Miss M has a cough but no fever, which is good. She's cruising everywhere and getting into everything. It's hard with 1/2 filled boxes that need to be finished and taped up.

Miss M, daddy-o, Sage Dog and I went fishing at McIver Park in Estacada on Sunday. Daddy-O didn't catch anything and I tried to knit but it was too hard with Miss M and Sage Dog. I was trying to finish the fireman's hat from New Knits on the Block. C's friend J is infatuayed w/ all aspects of fire fighting. He has one of the plastic hats but it's cracked, so I thought he would enjoy this version.

I did get to finish the hat when we got home. daddy-o took m outside w/ him to work on the tent trailer and I got to knit. I forgot to take a picture before felting, but the thing was so big it fit over my entire head. I thought I was mushmouth from fat albert. It's blocking now so hopefully I'll get a picture of it soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home