The Little Green Frog

Ramblings of my motherhood experience with knitting and other projects thrown in.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I hate my internet connection


So I had it all written out last night and when I went to go hit publish, my internet connection went out and didn't come back until this morning. ARRRRRRRRR I hate qwest!

So a short version of what I had last night cause the kids are up now.

I've finished 2 bucket hats, a newbie size and a mama size. I tie dyed them but the dye came out really light. so it won't work for the recipient. The red is pale pink, not so good for a boy. I'm gonna try and redye it but havent done it yet. And if it still doesn't turn out how I want them to look, I'll keep them or I just might give them away. The pict is of the newbie hat, preblocking and dying. I added an icord tie to keep the hat on but Miss M has figured out how to get it off.

I started making a throw for a wedding gift. Well I started way too late and well it didn't get done in time. Partly because of starting late and partly because it's so repetative that I'm just bored with it I think. It's based off of the Curly Purly Scarf Pattern. But I have added a couple more knit rows so that it's sturdier for a throw.

One of the other reasons is because I started crocheting. I picked up some bernat cool crochet in the neoplitan colors and well I wanted to make the skull cap pattern that's on it, thinking it would be quick. Well I started it a couple of times and had to put it down cause I couldn't figure it out. So I started working on a pair of pants for lil miss M. It's done in all single crochet so I thought I would work on mastering that first. So I've been working on that instead of the throw.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home