The Little Green Frog

Ramblings of my motherhood experience with knitting and other projects thrown in.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

I love the sun





C didn't want to have anything to do with modeling this for me. Every time I went to snap the picture, he moved and it was blurry. So Hulk's hand is lending a helping hand so I can get shots.
Which aren't too good. I left my camera at home and I want to give this to J today at soccer so I used my mom's camera. Not very good at getting the pics but you get the idea.

The one thing I would change next time is to not do so many rows for the brim. It seems too floppy to me. Maybe I should have felted it longer but then the rest would be too small. Live and learn with felting. This is only my second project with felting so it'll get better right?!?

Things I need to do:

E's manly socks: short, wool, double layer on top and at heel. I've looked at patterns but haven't found the right one yet.

Gift for July baby boy: I was thinking of doing a hat with fish on it, some felted booties, mittens, and maybe a small afghan. Or maybe a sweater. which seems odd to say but I can't see a newborn wearing a sweater in central oregon heat. Or maybe I'll forgo the afghan/sweater and make a mae tie for her instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home