The Little Green Frog

Ramblings of my motherhood experience with knitting and other projects thrown in.

Friday, May 26, 2006

Don't knit and Drive....Knittersanonymous.com




I was driving yesterday and I saw the title as a bumber sticker. So I went and looked at the website and I found another bumber sticker that says Friends Don't Let Friends Knit Drunk. :)

Enough dorkyism from me.

I've been knitting instead of bloggin. I finished up a soaker for Lil M. The rise is a little high but that's to make sure that daddee-o doesn't get her shirt tucked in or her diaper hanging out and it keeps her belly warm. The yarn was some that I found at Goodwill in with a bunch of other wool yarn for only $2.99! It's really bright, but it will go good with a tie dye dress that she has. The pattern from a MDC mama.



Miss M and I went to Mabel's in Ptown and while we were there she found some Plymouth Fantasy Naturale. She wouldn't put it down. When I tried to take it out of her hands she would scream! Needless to say I bought it. She wouldn't even let the sales lady look at it so she could read the tag. She carried it around for a couple of days loving on it, while I tried to think of what to make her. I was thinking of making a top or a dress of some sort when knitty posted their suprises and I found katja! Perfect! So I've casted on and got the cups done, just need to do the bodice part. I decided to do it in the round cause I hate seaming.

Alright she's ready for bed so better post this before the

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home