The Little Green Frog

Ramblings of my motherhood experience with knitting and other projects thrown in.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

We didn't have power last night. A wind storm knocked down a power line in the neighborhood. We ended up going to the store and buying a propane heater and we all slept in our bedroom. Carson "camped" out on the floor. Boy he was lost not having a movie to watch.

So we started the paperwork to sell our house. We will be moving closer to Ptown, closer to Eric's work. In a way I have mixed emotions. I would love to live closer to ptown but I'm not looking forward to packing boxes.

On another note, the yarn store in Troutdale is closing and going to internet sales so everything is 25-40% off. I got some yarn to do a clapotis, Noro for a couple of bunnies, 100% wool for soakers/longies, oh yarn for Odessa now I need beads, a needle felting kit and Fiber Trends patterns for felted clogs babies and adults. I spent $100 and I could have spent more. I so wanted Skye but didn't get any. What would I knit up with it?

I have one glove of Cigar done and am almost to the finger portion of the second glove. I need to take a picture of it. I'll try and do that today and post later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home