The Little Green Frog

Ramblings of my motherhood experience with knitting and other projects thrown in.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Spring

Ack! Packing sucks! I am so not motivated to pack.
I have been knitting on clapotis and working on a bunny blanket for Madison for Easter. I'm going to try and make something for Carson but I'm not sure what to make for him.
I signed up Carson for soccer. It starts on Thursdays so he's totally stoked for it. Eric went on a little shopping spree and bought him a pair of shorts and shin guards.
Madison is starting to stand on her own. Crawling even faster, especially when we call her name, she looks back and then goes for it. She's getting faster with holding on to things and walking too.
Not much else on the home front.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home