The Little Green Frog

Ramblings of my motherhood experience with knitting and other projects thrown in.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

A rant

For the last 3 days I have tried to cast on the flirty skirt.

I actually had it casted on done to the waistband, flipped the band and started the soaker and realized that my numbers were off. Not just a little but a lot! I wasn't going to do the edging and started at the st stitch but I started with too few stitches. AHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Dumb me didn't count like I normally do when I first start.

So now I'm back to the beginning. This time, I'm doing the edging but in black because I don't have enough of the hand dyed yarn I got fromDye-a-Rama on Hyena Cart. It's the Grape Ape Revisited. I don't have anything in my stash that matches it and I don't think I could reproduce anything that would. So I decided to do the skirt part in the hand dyded yarn and then the soaker in black.

Wish me luck. Hopefully I'll have it done in a couple of days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home