The Little Green Frog

Ramblings of my motherhood experience with knitting and other projects thrown in.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

wowsers 2 posts in 2 days!

So I had an hour yesterday and after getting my pattern pieces cut out, here's what I made of my time.....Farbenmix Olivia pattern. Thin knit that says Little Miss Sunshine.

I didn't have enough fabric to do long sleeves, so these are 3/4 sleeves. The stripes on the sleeves don't quite match but the body stripes do. (insert little banana dancing here, LOL)

And the crocheted Jack Skellington hat I did that came out way to big for Gman. It fit's his daddio so I'm in the process of making a smaller one. I wanted to add that I was inspired to crochet this hat after seeing this over at etsy.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home