The Little Green Frog

Ramblings of my motherhood experience with knitting and other projects thrown in.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

skirt pattern

very simple. Take two bandanas or two pieces of fabric about 22" square. fold and fold again. Mad has a 19" waist so I took 19 and divided it by 4 (4.75). so in the corner where both folds are (the center of the fabric), I made sure that the triangle that I cut was over 4.75. (I did 5"). then I took some left over spandex/swimsuit strips, and binded off the top so that it's gathered and stretchy. Oh I also moved one of the squares so that it was a diamond on top of the square.


Korin, if you want some of my poor man's foe, you are more than welcome to it. The colors aren't that pretty, but it gets the job done. :)

1 Comments:

  • At 9:15 PM, Blogger Korin said…

    Poor man's foe? What am I missing? lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home