The Little Green Frog

Ramblings of my motherhood experience with knitting and other projects thrown in.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Fourth of July

We took our annual trip to the coast and stayed at E's Uncle Pauls'. They live up on a hill, so peaceful and lots of room for the kids to roam.Paul's House. They put on 2 more bedrooms for the girls.
Here's our tent. Between the garden and the pond. Hummingbirds were there every morning, waking us up with the flutter of their wings.
E wasn't feeling good, so I took the kids to the beach by myself and this is a self portrait.
E and C made a castle with a moat while Mad and I walked on the beach to find cool rocks and agates. which I can't find the bag of them :(

Mad playing in the sand before she went walking into the ocean and got all wet.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 7:43 AM, Blogger Lee said…

    Love the pix of you and your kids! :) The owls are really cool, too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home