The Little Green Frog

Ramblings of my motherhood experience with knitting and other projects thrown in.

Monday, May 14, 2007

craftiness




I'm loving the apron tops that I've made for miss M. She loves her horsey one the most right now and I can't seem to get it in the wash enough. She wants to wear it all the time!

The fishy one, was the first I made, that came out really big. I'm giving it to another girl from mdc.

The purple dress is a size medium tshirt that I found while digging though the goodwill bins. It says Oregon Country Faerie and has a faery on it. I cut off the sleeves, sewed it up some and then added some lycra across the top on both sides then tied them together at the shoulders. I don't necessarily like the way the ties came out but it works for an around the house dress.

C-man was feeling left out, so I made a tank top for him. It's some thin ribbed fabric that I had, that I left raw edges to on the bottom, around the neck and arms. I serged the top together on the sides and on the shoulders. Not one of my best works, but he's happy to have it. It's so hard to find patterns for boys. I know that I can take one of his RTW shirts and go off that, I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home