The Little Green Frog

Ramblings of my motherhood experience with knitting and other projects thrown in.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

some fo's and the kids




I whipped up a little hat for one of Eric's coworker's wife who is do anyday now. It's sock yarn that I found and made a little ribbed baby hat for them. It totally reminds me of a half knitted sock. Or maybe a toe cover if you had a cast.
The dress is LTK Smocked Frock out of some dk yarn that I found at a LYS. From my understanding the previous owner of the LYS hand dyed it herself. I haven't blocked it yet, the bottom is still curled up. Miss M loves it.

And while the sun was out this past week, the kids were able to get out and play for a little bit. That's Miss M all cheesy smiles in the truck. Once Cman realized that I had the camera out, he started posing. eye ya eye. So there he is, sitting on the play kitchen. Where's my rolling eyes smiley?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home